Based in Bradford, UK, Olive lantern trust (OLT) is a registered UK Charity, established in April 2012 by Shaykh Amjad Mohammed. The official launch took place on the 16th August 2012. We work in developing countries by providing individuals with a good education, in order to help better their futures. A future you would want for your children, your family and friends.
This is achieved by:
- Giving children a healthy start in life, including access to safe drinking water
- Inspiring children to take a lead in decisions that affect their lives
- Providing emergency relief, such as food and medical aid, to victims of conflict and natural disasters.
- To provide materials and equipment, such as computers, books and other aids.
- To raise funds and collect financial donations for the educational institutions and students.